Sunday 17 July 2016

Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it.

"Be true with who you are, no matter what the others say."

"I't hurt like hell when you know that you need to let go of something but you can't cause you're still waiting for the impossible to happen."

"Whenever you feel weak, remember the things that made you strong, whenever you start to doubt yourself, remember those who believe in you."

"You never know what people are going through and sometimes the people with the biggest smiles are struggling the most, so be kind."

"I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful."

"Sometimes I wish I can read other people's mind. so that, when they want to say something that will hurt you deeply, I'll be able to stop them."

S-A

No comments: